We build blogs that pack a marketing punch
You may be asking yourself should your business blog? Consider this … businesses that blog generate 55% more website visitors than those that don’t.
One of the key ingredients of content-based SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is a great blog. It’s a brilliant opportunity to show your business personality, establish your authority in your niche, and build credibility and a strong relationship with your customers. After all, you don’t just want your target market to find you, you want them to trust you too. More trust leads to more quality customers and repeat business.
How can you use a blog for your business?
- Share important news about your people and your business.
- Keep your customers up-to-date with product information, sales and promotions.
- Promote future products and services.
- Encourage interaction and increase customer satisfaction.
- Showcase product reviews and testimonials.
- Answer frequently asked questions.
- Use it as a newsletter or turn it into an income stream for your business.
Best of all, search engines love blogs. That means a business blog filled with valuable information packs a triple punch – increasing web traffic, boosting page rankings and letting you leverage the power of social media to drive traffic back to your site.
Creating a blog could be one of the most useful (and $mart) decisions you can make to solidify your reputation and spread the good word about your business.
Whether you currently have a blog or need to start from scratch, talk to Big Ideas about how we can make it a knockout!